As you begin a new year, it is critical that you ask yourself the right questions about your financial future.
- Do you have a Last Will and Testament in place or updated?
- Do you have a Power of Attorney for Health Care and Finance?
- Do you have a Living Will?
- Do you have adequate Life Insurance?
- Do you have a Monthly Budget in place that works?
- Do you have an Emergency Fund?
- Do you have a strategy for Debt Reduction?
We realize that some of these things may be overwhelming to you. It doesn’t have to be because this is our area of expertise. At Integrity Financial Solutions we offer a no-nonsense, no-pressure approach to serve you.
We are looking for lifetime clients, not one time customers.
Here is our Process:
- Design a comprehensive financial plan based on goals that are important to YOU.
- Map out the steps that are needed to reach your goals.
- Meet with our agents after they have compiled easy to read reports that show you how to “make it happen!”
- Our agents will follow up with you to answer questions and help you reach your goals.
- We do not work for an insurance company or any securities firm. Our goal is not to “Sell” you on anything. We simply want to listen to you, perform diligent research, and bring back solutions that best fit your needs.
Ready to begin a personal conversation that could change your financial future? You can call us at 770-830-2721 or CLICK HERE